Betfair/Betfair is the number one international betting exchange in the world. To replenish the game deposit and withdraw winnings, the bookmaker offers bettors eight and seven payment instruments, respectively. In this material, we will analyze how to deposit money into a game account, how long the transaction will take and how much commission will be.
Payment methods and deposit instruments at Betfair
Betfair offers its users to replenish the game deposit in two ways: by a payment system, or by bank transfer.
Available payment systems:
- webmoney. The minimum transaction amount is $15, the maximum is $999,999. The money is instantly credited to the deposit. The commission will be 1.5%;
- Skrill. The minimum deposit amount is $10, the maximum is $50,000. Funds are instantly credited to the account. Commission is not provided;
- Neteller. The minimum transaction amount is $20, the maximum is $50,000. The money is instantly credited to the deposit. Commission is not provided;
- VISA. The minimum deposit amount is $10, the maximum threshold is not set. Funds are instantly credited to the account. Commission is not provided;
- mastercard. The minimum transaction amount is $10, the maximum is $99,999. Money is instantly credited to the deposit. Commission is not provided;
- "Yandex money". The minimum deposit amount is $15, the maximum is $999,999. Funds are instantly credited to the account. The commission will be 2.5%;
- VISA Qiwi Wallet. The minimum transaction amount is $15, the maximum is $4,400. The waiting time for crediting takes from one minute to a day. The commission will be 2.5.
With a bank transfer, the minimum threshold for crediting is $10, there is no maximum. Transaction waiting time is from two to five banking days. The commission depends on the policy of the client's bank.
To open a betting account with Betfair, you can choose one of the eight offered currencies, among which there is no Russian ruble:
- Australian dollar;
- Hong Kong dollar;
- Swedish krona;
- Danish krone;
- British pound sterling;
- Norwegian krone;
- American dollar.
Registering a Betfair Deposit Card
To link a bank card to your Betfair account, you need to go to the "My Account" section. Next, we are looking for "Information about my card" in the "Account replenishment" tab. Here you can register a new card and view information about already added payment instruments. A maximum of three cards can be linked to one game account.
How to deposit with Betfair
There are two ways to deposit funds to the game account: through the "Deposit" tab in the title of the main page of the official website or the "Account Overview" window - "Deposit Funds". Once in the deposit replenishment section, you need to register the amount to be withdrawn and select a card for the transaction.
Important: When registering a card, Betfair does not retain its secret code (CVV2) located on the back of the card. As a result, when depositing money, the user needs to have a card on hand in order to accurately write down a secret combination of three numbers.Betfair registration
Betfair Funding Problems
If the better is unable to register a card or make a deposit, you must contact the exchange support service. Russian players can communicate with company representatives only via e-mail. As a result, the average waiting time for a response is two hours.
In the end, we note that in 2012 Betfair lost its license to operate in Russia. The local bettors have to use mirrors and other tools to bypass the lock in order to gain access to the resources of the exchange.Betfair registration