Betfair / "Betfair" is a British betting exchange, the leader in the international online betting market. For the convenience of customers, Betfair has developed a mobile version of the official website. We will talk about its navigation, functionality, disadvantages and advantages in this material.Betfair registration
Betfair mobile navigation
The mobile version of the official Betfair portal is adapted for Android and iOS devices. In order to find the site of the exchange, it is necessary to register its name in the search bar in the gadget's Internet browser.
In the header of the mobile version of Betfair, there is a link to download the betting shop application for Android and iOS devices. Below is the logo of the exchange, by clicking on which you can return to the main page of the portal at any time. Next to the logo there are search, registration and authorization tabs.
Next comes the strip with the game sections:
- During the game (Live-line);
- Ice hockey;
- Dog racing.
Even lower in the mobile version of Betfair is the Quick Links block. In it, the exchange offers to bet on the most anticipated events in the world of sports. Under the quick links, there are blocks "Races" and "Most popular bets".
At the bottom of the main page is a strip with the following sections:
- Home. This section opens by default when you switch to the mobile version of the Betfair website. Everything he offers is listed above;
- Menu. It contains all sports and other events that you can bet on, a section with promotions, settings, casino, poker, virtual sports, games from Betfair, help, support and much more;
- Pay. Section for the Cash Out feature. Here, the better can sell a successfully developing bet to the office before the end of the drawing, getting rid of the risks of suddenly losing;
- Rates. Here the user can track the predictions made, as well as see offers from the exchange, what to bet on;
- Casino. A section for playing table and card entertainment, slot machines and other casino offers.
Functionality of the mobile version of Betfair
In terms of capabilities, the mobile version of Betfair is no different from the functionality of the desktop version and application. Here you can absolutely:
- register and log in to the exchange;
- pass identification and verification;
- replenish the deposit and withdraw the winnings;
- make all types of bets;
- play in the bookmaker and on the stock exchange;
- play casino and poker;
- watch online broadcasts;
- study statistics;
- download mobile application;
- receive and use bonuses;
- bet on special offers: politics, cinema, journalism, etc.;
- change account settings;
- contact support.
Advantages and disadvantages of the Betfair mobile version
The mobile version of the exchange, like the desktop one, has one critical minus for Russian bettors: Betfair has been banned in the Russian Federation since 2012. Players can create accounts, but they will not be able to get to Betfair resources without up-to-date working mirrors or tools to obtain a legal IP address.
If we talk about the benefits, then the mobile version does not tie the exchange client to the computer. As a result, you can bet on a trip, on the street and in any other place convenient for the better. The same can be said for the Betfair mobile app.Betfair registration
In the end, we note that you can find a mirror to switch to the mobile version of the exchange by typing in the search bar of your browser: “the current working betfair mirror for today ”.